[ctw] Re: ASSP auto-update

  • From: aklist <aklist_eims@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 14:34:30 -0800

On 10/29/2011 9:50 AM, TR Shaw wrote:
AK remind me when I get home tuesday. I have kinda a wonky connection here on
travels.

On Oct 29, 2011, at 11:03 AM, aklist wrote:

Hi All: I have ASSP auto-update set to "download and install", and it seems to
be faithfully running every night and downloading the latest version of assp.pl.

I have "Automatic Restart ASSP on new or changed assp.pl Script" set to
"immed", while AutoRestartCmd is blank, but ASSP doesn't restart automatically when a new
version has been downloaded.

Just curious if this is the correct config, or if I need to enter an
AutoRestartCmd string and remove the first option? If so, how can I find the
correct restart command?

Just restarting this thread...
Circle The Wagons
manage: //www.freelists.org/list/ctw post: mailto:ctw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx