[cst_board] Re: Weird Question and T-Shirt Voting

  • From: RENEE OSTERGREN <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:01:08 -0600

And I think I enrolled Soren…

Renée Ostergren
~ enjoy the now ~

On Apr 29, 2015, at 8:19 PM, John Hutton <john.f.hutton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Heidi -

So if you did the registration, you should be good. You can always go back
to the "Register" and do a "check Registration". When I do this, I see a
Registration Receipt that has my details.

We currently have 9 kids enrolled! Good start for day 1.

Thanks, John

On 4/29/2015 4:02 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg wrote:
John, weird question. If we already played around on the TeamUnify site and
registered and got an e-mail back from you – are we good to go?

Also, I recommend voting on a T-shirt design. I will not participate
because my daughter’s each made one of the designs. One thought if both
designs are liked, one could be the team design and the other could be used
for the state T-shirts…

Seems like if we want to have shirts available at the parent meeting – they
need to be on order soon?? What do you all think.

-Heidi

PS John – great job on getting the website and registration all working!
Huge, huge job.
Karen – thanks for getting the ribbon order to Amy.