[cst_2014_board] Re: Tonight

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 17:15:00 -0600

The question would be--how to get the word out to everyone? And--will it rain tomorrow, too? We are planning on stopping at the pool on our way and picking up 4 of the pop-ups. But if you decide you'd rather postpone, I can try to get a message to John at work, see if he can send out a message to the team, and I can go to the park and let people know who show up--it's so close to us. Just let me know what you'd like to do. :-) --Marlene

On 7/16/2014 4:54 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg wrote:
Is it too late to try to reschedule for tomorrow?
Can't
Avoid
Pouring
Storms!