[cst_2014_board] Re: Team Dinner.

  • From: Trish Biggio <jmtmom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 18:04:15 -0600

I have pics from Jen, and have emailed Staci.
Trish

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

<marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:07/27/2014  5:31 PM  (GMT-07:00)
[cst_2014_board] Re: Team Dinner. </div><div>

Have you checked with Staci Langford/Jen Kraus?  I believe they were working on
pictures.  Staci's email is staci_langford@xxxxxxxxx.

Marlene

On 7/27/2014 2:58 PM, Trish Biggio wrote:
Hi All,
I need pictures from this summer.  If you have them, please send them so that I
can do the slide show.

Thanks,
Trish

From: Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg
Date:07/23/2014 3:50 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [cst_2014_board] 2 Things before I forget

Two questions…
1.    Are you ok with sending our coaches the summary of my talk with Mike
Novelle?

2.    Do you want to have Mike attend our September meeting – or are there too
many other items we need to discuss.  The other option would be to have him
first on the agenda and he could leave after that…

Thanks!
-Heidi