[cst_2014_board] Parent Info Material

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 12:29:08 -0600

Hey everyone, please review these documents (also in dropbox).  I modified
Carol's Parent Info material slightly to incorporate some of the coaches
desired input, and an already made document for volunteer descriptions.  I
then had to play with format a bit because I didn't want the document to be
too long.

I also thought we could incorporate the calendar version of the schedule
that Renee had put together - but whenever I inserted the - I couldn't get
them to come out landscape orientation for just those two pages.If someone
else has fabulous word-smithing abilities  please take a crack at that.

I also made a first pass at the Code of Conduct that FAST requires as part
of our Coaching Agreement.  It is nearly identical to FAST's document - I
just reordered a few items to reflect the more relaxed tenor of our team.
If this is acceptable it can be attached to the Parent Info Material.

It's looking like Thursday night this week at 8:30 might work better for
most for a meet and visit briefly with our new coaches.  Coaches, since we
are "old" and 8:30 might be closer to our bedtimes than we would like to
admit, could we please meet at the Starbucks by the Sprouts Market on Lemay
and Drake?  (I will only claim to speak for myself on the early bedtime)

Much thanks and please feel free to provide any edits.

-Heidi

PS - I will get out an agenda for tomorrow's meeting next.  If you have any
items, please feel free to let me know you would like to discuss them.
Also, I've sent an e-mail to Madison Hopkins (at the suggestion of Pam
Knause) in the hopes that perhaps she might remember the password to the
computer.