[cst_2014_board] P&L to date

  • From: "Lisa Hubert" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "lisabhubert@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 18:00:24 -0600

Hello CAPS,
Our income statement to date is attached.  Please note the following:
-  Our actual 2014 income is $1022 (if we exclude the prior years' $2500
deposit we received from the Rec Board.)
-  If the team does not pay for the state shirts, and we ask the swimmers to
pay for them, our 2014 income would be $1312.
-The concession sales number may decrease and shirt/caps numbers increase once
Carol and I reconcile the inventory.
-  Some future costs that are not included in this report and will decrease our
$1022/$1312 income:
State entry fees
Coaches' travel expenses
Repair fees for the starter (around $500)
Banquet expenses
Anything other expenses not listed here?

Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you!
Lisa