[cst_2014_board] Re: Now where did I put that check?

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:16:04 -0600

Fantastic!  Thanks Marlene.  Unfortunately this is the e-mail I got from
Alex at Westfield

"Here is what I have so far, I left the pool at about 1:30 so if you
delivered your check since then I haven't been able to verify entries. As of
right now the following teams have turned in all required forms, entries and
payment:
Nelson Farms, Registry Ridge, Ridgewood Hills. Please note that the
volunteer sheet is due today as well. I will not be back to the pool until
around 4:30, please get things in on time! Thank you to those of you who
have taken care of everything."

Alex--
Head Coach - Westfield Waves

I am assuming that things are now updated - but I will follow up and be
sure.
-Heidi