[cst_2014_board] Meeting Mike Novelle form FAST

  • From: Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2014 16:48:21 -0600

Hey I just wanted to let you know that I will be having coffee with Mike
Novelle on Tuesday. He had left a message for me on Thursday and I returned his
call on Friday. We decided meeting in person was fine. He just wants to check
in to see how the season is going.

Dan I thought after the fact that I might be stepping on your toes as outward
liaison, so wanted to check with you. You are certainly welcome to come.

If you all are okay with me acting as spokesperson, then I will report back to
a synopsis of our meeting. If you are not okay then we will work to reschedule
and have Dan be the representative.

By the way you are all doing a bang-up job organizing all these last minute
events and details! I need to look in my stash for paper goods and then I will
let you know what I have.

Heidi