[cst_2014_board] Re: Meet Today

  • From: MacKenzie Lindstrom <mackenziel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 18:16:13 -0600

Thank you Heidi,
I thought it was a great success also! I am on the same page as the girls
also. Just our team made it a bit carefree for the kids and I think allowed
them to really enjoy themselves without feeling too much pressure from
another team. I know I speak for both Amanda and I when I say THANK YOU to
everyone for supporting the meet and helping us pull this off as an
intersquad meet.
MacKenzie

P.s. GO GOLD ;) .....don't worry Amanda, I know you'll be coming for us
next year!

On Wed, Jul 9, 2014 at 4:56 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx