[cst_2014_board] Re: Happy "post" July 4th

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Jul 2014 15:18:09 -0600

Hi Karen,

This looks good to me, but I'm sure Trish has a much better idea than I do on number of volunteers for pancakes and banquet. As far as timers for City--I believe that depends on numbers of kids we have signed up, so those are good estimates, but we will know more once we actually get the entry fees from kids. I'll let you know where we stand after practice on Monday.

Thanks for your work!
Marlene

On 7/5/2014 12:12 PM, Karen Williams wrote:
Hi All,

I have updated Sign Up Genius to include City Meet timers, pancake breakfast helpers and Team Banquet helpers. Please take a look and let me know if I need to add or make changes before we tell the masses to sign up.

www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0D4CA5A92FA5FF2-collindale <http://www.SignUpGenius.com/go/10C0D4CA5A92FA5FF2-collindale>

Thanks.

Karen