[cst_2014_board] Re: Fwd: Village Green VS Collindale

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 10:47:16 -0600

Heidi, unfortunately, because of the way that these races were combined, the timers from CJ's lane left--this was the last race of the day--and we do not have a time for him. (He was the only one this happened with, but it's still very unfortunate!) We did give him a first place ribbon because he was the only person in his age group/event, but we do not have an official time for him.--Marlene

On 7/9/2014 10:19 AM, Heidi M Mechtenberg wrote:

See their request below...
Thanks
Heidi

    From: *Village Green Swim Team* <vggators@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:vggators@xxxxxxxxx>>
    Date: Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 8:57 AM
    To: MacKenzie Lindstrom <macklindstrom@xxxxxxxxx
    <mailto:macklindstrom@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi MacKenzie,

    I hate to be a bug, but some of the times from Collindale were
    first swims and/or state qualifying times for some of our swimmers
    & with the City Meet deadline approaching quickly, we would like
    to have their most recent times for seating purposes.  I know you
    fully understand this situation - we have several swimmers that
    swam events that had last year times as their last times & they
    dropped significant time - this would place them in the final heat
    vs the first heat at City.

    If you know of the person in charge of this request, please
    forward their contact information.

    Thank you, again, for your attention & again, pardon my bugginess.

    Shawn Leland

    On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 4:11 PM, MacKenzie Lindstrom
    <macklindstrom@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:macklindstrom@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

        Hello,
        We are thrilled to be hosting your team this Wednesday. Can
        you send your entries (for HYTK) by noon on Tuesday/tomorrow?
        We are following the same format as always. We will not be
        having the 200 or 400 FR at the end unless we have a large
        demand for it.

        You will have 6 lanes for warm up from 7:30-7:55 AM.
        Meet starts at 8:00 AM

        We will have the heat sheets posted and try to email you one
        personally tomorrow afternoon after we receive your entry file.

        Please call if you have any questions.
        MacKenzie Brown
        805-674-1590 <tel:805-674-1590>

        P.s. If you need the meet template I can send that to you as
        soon as I'm home from work around 5:30 PM tonight, let me know.

-- Swim Fast!
    VG Gator
    http://villagegreengators.swimtopia.com