[cst_2014_board] Re: Fwd: Updated Results and Ribbons

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 14:31:08 -0600

Carol picked up all of the ribbons from the first day of City, and I picked up the ribbons from the second day. We may be missing a medal for Claire Wagstaff, but that will be something we'll have to pursue when we figure out if it's really missing.--Marlene

On 7/24/2014 1:01 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg wrote:

For anyone on the board that is heading down to Golden. I think we have all our ribbons.
Heidi