[cst_2014_board] Re: Fwd: Re: Fwd: Madison

  • From: "Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg" <mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2014 20:49:09 -0600

Marlene, do you have the date of that e-mail?

-Heidi

From: Marlene Hutton

Date:06/15/2014 7:16 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I agree, especially since this is not an emergency situation like an unexpected
move.  We could easily give them back their volunteer deposit check if everyone
is okay with that.  That is not money that we actually budget off of.

Trish, I hope you and Josh have a great trip this week!

Marlene

On 6/15/2014 4:54 PM, Trish Biggio wrote:

We have to stick to the policy or we are going to have people asking for money
back left and right.  I know each situation is different, but we need a hard
and fast policy if we are going to stay afloat.