[cst_2014_board] Re: Fwd: City Meet Deadlines

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2014 17:50:42 -0600

The coaches sent me the number of relays this afternoon, and I have the numbers for swimmers, entries, meet programs and t-shirts along with sizes. John has the checkbook, so he can write the check for me, and we'll inform Lisa of the amount. (I passed off the money we collected this week to Lisa this morning at the meet.) The only other thing we need is the volunteer form, and I've asked Karen to let me know when I can pick that up from her so I can turn everything in tomorrow. Coaches sent the entry file to Westfield today and asked for confirmation that it was received. We should be good!

Marlene

On 7/9/2014 5:36 PM, Heidi M Mechtenberg wrote:

Are we all good for City?
Thanks everyone for taking care of business!
Heidi