[cst_board] Re: FW: Your Latest Design collindale From CustomInk.com

  • From: Renée Ostergren <rostergren@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cst_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 20:19:05 -0700

Awesome

Renée

On Apr 25, 2015, at 2:58 PM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg
<mechtenberg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please let me know if you can see the pictures here.
-Heidi

From: CustomInk.com <service@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Apr 25, 2015 at 3:41 PM
To: hmechtenberg@xxxxxxxxx

Retrieve Your CustomInk Design: collindale

FREE Shipping with a
Guaranteed Delivery Date!

PRODUCTS

DESIGN LAB

YOUR ACCOUNT

800-293-4232

Here's Your Awesome CustomInk Design!

Design name: "collindale"
Lookin' good! Keep this email handy to get back to your design. View your
design in the Design Lab

VIEW YOUR DESIGN

EDIT OR BUY YOUR DESIGN

Share your masterpiece on: Facebook Twitter Pinterest

Order Together, Pay Separately

NEW! CustomInk Group Order Form

The easiest way to buy custom t-shirts with
your group

Talk to a real person. 7 Days a Week.

Mon-Fri: 8am-11pm ET | Sat: 10am-6pm ET | Sun: 10am-9pm ET

800-293-4232

Live Chat

Email Us

Your Saved Designs | Customer Reviews | How Pricing
Works

Design Ideas | Blog | Weekly Photo Contest | Our Story