[cst_2014_board] Re: FW: City Meet Deadlines

  • From: Marlene Hutton <marlene.j.hutton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cst_2014_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 13:16:10 -0600

John will send out an email to parents with information on City fees and WaterWorld today, and I will be at practice tomorrow (and probably Tuesday for late ones) to collect fees, as we discussed at the last CAPS meeting. I think Lisa said that one check from parents would be sufficient, since the team will need to issue a single check for City Meet, as well as for WaterWorld. I'm putting together a spreadsheet today to record sizes of t-shirts ordered for City, and number of programs, as well as number of tickets for WaterWorld. I believe we said that the team would be paying for relays, so a swimmer fee of $10 for City would include the entry fee and three events. Is there anything I'm forgetting?--Marlene

On 7/6/2014 9:24 AM, Andy and Heidi Mechtenberg wrote:

FYI

-Heidi