[cseb] Re: SECRETARY/ TREASURER POSITION VACANCY

  • From: Kathleen Donauer <donauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cseb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 May 2002 00:28:28 -0600

Hi Wendy,
Thanks for the note.  I would like to learn more about the positions and
have a number of questions.
- Is there a financial statement available?
- Is the CSEB involved in several projects?
- Do we broker funds for other projects?
- Approximately how much financial "action" is there on a monthly basis?
-  Has there been either an audit or audit review done in the past couple of
years?  Is one necessary?

I am able to participate by email, phone conference and fax but my resources
for travelling outside of Saskatchewan are limited - not that I wouldn't
want to travel!  Because of this I am rarely able to attend the national
conferences - even though I am always interested in what is going on!  Ah
well...

If the position is relatively "simple" in that there is not a mega tonne of
work to bring things up to speed, I might be interested.  If there is a lot
to do, I would recommend the one job be split into two.  Hope this helps.

Take care...Kathleen Donauer