[cseb national] Renew your 2010 CSEB Membership Online

  • From: Shawn Martin <biol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Post CSEB <cseb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 09:38:31 -0700

Hello again,

I just wanted to send out a quick note to let you know that online
membership renewals are now available for 2010.

Please visit our Membership page for more information:

http://www.cseb-scbe.org/page4/page4.html

Cheers,
Shawn (CSEB Webmaster and Immediate Past President)

Shawn Martin, B.Sc., P. Biol., R.P.Bio., CCEP
Senior Biologist, Natural Sciences Team Lead
p. 403.723.6948 ?  f. 403.203.3301
c. 403.899.2444
e. shmartin@xxxxxx

EBA Engineering Consultants Ltd.
Riverbend Atrium One, 115, 200 Rivercrest Drive SE
Calgary, Alberta  T2C 2X5  ?  CANADA

CREATING AND DELIVERING BETTER SOLUTIONS
www.eba.ca