[csdn-sa] Installfest follow-up

  • From: Brandon Johnson <branmickey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:44:58 +1030

As the requests have come in to the various lists, ideas on how to
respond to the number of new users requesting more post-installfest
help. My proposal is to break up the various regions into groups with a
few selected lead organisers. Organisation will be less complicated than
the actuall installfest. It may be just as simple to post an email or
two on the various lists to advertise (or directly if you have been
handling requests one-on-one)
I will be helping or willing to help in the northern area.
Any thoughts, suggestions or ideas to answer this cry for help?

--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA