[csdn-sa] Re: CSDN Logo Competition

  • From: Ian Loxton <ilox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: csdn-sa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Dec 2002 15:35:40 +1030

David Lloyd wrote:
> * that we are the Community Software Distribution Network in South
>    Australia
>    - The official contraction is CSDN-SA (or csdn-sa)
>    - Note the lack of "." - it is NOT c.s.d.n-s.a.

Umm, didn't we get to the point of agreeing to be CSN - Community
Software Network. That is what I have rebuilt my web site to indicate.
Please let me know if we are still CSDN.

Still trying to find a good copy of the beastie to add to the logo. Any
suggested sites please?

Cheers,  Ian

--
This is the Computer Software Distribution Network - SA