[cryptome] Re: [cryptography] Message

  • From: Beata Zalewska <beacyk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 00:46:35 +0100

hi there

i am not John, but Beata but would be grateful if you could let me know -
if possible - how openssl works and how to use it for symmetric encryption

many thanks

beata

--

To the NSA and GCHQ: Hands off my privacy you psychopaths!

To Google/gmail: I do not appreciate the service of betrayal and as soon as
I can I will switch to appropriate alternatives.

"You never find yourself until you face the truth." ~ Pearl Bailey