[cryptome] Re: Vague FOIA

  • From: Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 19:05:35 +1200

It stands for Freedom of Information ? its an American acronym. Its where you
request official government information.

From: alopoudis@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 19:15:18 +0300
Subject: [cryptome] Re: Vague FOIA
To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi, this must be my first email after some 2 or 3 years of just joining
Cryptome list.
I have read many very interesting discussions here.
So, first of all sorry for my bad english, it's not my motherslanguage.

I really wanna ask what is FOIA .

And a even more stupid question: Facebook keeps asking me to provide a picture
of my ID because as the message says : "It looks like you are not using your
real name in Facebook".

I asked some friends of me and they never seen that in their accounts in
Facebook and their names are like John Rambo IV. :D

On 17 August 2014 04:57, Noah <easilyemailed@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thank you Ryan! I will do that.

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 16, 2014, at 3:31 PM, Ryan Carboni <ryacko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It depends on what you're requesting, really. Generally a good tactic is to
request something small and precise first, and than get information from that
to request more records. I'd probably request the NSA cryptography suite A in
Intellipedia.

On Sat, Aug 16, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Noah <easilyemailed@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Ryan. I'm interested in FOIA. How would you go about it?

Sent from my iPhone