[cryptome] Re: The Interview; Talking points

  • From: Jeremy Compton <j.compton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 21:25:18 +1300

Its pretty pathetic really that SONY is letting itself be dictated to by a big
mouth spoilt brat who is now in power and kills those that dont share his views.
We keep giving him attention which keeps making things worse.
SONY bit the bullet and release online. Stop being a coward SONY.

I agree with Obama, payback is coming when want it to and in our timing and our
way.

This is not the way a great power lets itself be treated by a rougue bankrupt
state that does not adhere to international standards.
I dont know why anyone pays any attention to this guy.

The only attention is when we haul his but before the International Criminal
Court in the Hague and prosecute him for crimes against humanity.
It is time to stop playing footsies with the leader of a rogue state.

And l do have a postgraduate qualification in Political Science from a top
university.