[cryptome] Re: Sony; "The Interview" Reborn

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 20:37:31 +0000

There is a saying, behind every shiny façade is a dirty undercoat well
something along those lines anyway. Tourism is important because it is a
useful mechanism to try to prevent the people of the host country from
disclosing the inequality that lies just beneath the surface and it
distracts the ordinary visitor from looking beyond the shiny surface.

ATB

Paddington Bear

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda