[cryptome] Re: NZ Prime Minister John Key Calls for evidence of NSA Surveillance in NZ

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 14:48:32 +0100

Tue thing that is really undoing Snowden is that apparently there are a
number of inexplicable gaps and/or inconsistencies in his story.. it is
even hinted in some quarters that he may have passed material to Russia
and /or China.

Personally I don't think any of his material is new but rather an update
on the technological measures being applied to practices that have been
going on for a goodly number of years.