[cryptome] Re: NSA: Turbulence (and Blowback)

  • From: coderman <coderman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:42:23 -0800

On 12/24/14, doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thinthread grew into Trailblazer which grew into Turbulence, which grew
> into part of xkeyscore, which grew into...Edward Snowden....

correction:

ThinThread denied in favor of Trailblazer.

Trailblazer deprecated due to unworkable technicalities.

ThinThread and Trailblazer components salved into Turbulence Projects.

Turbulence diversified, including EGOTISTICAL QUANTUM atrocities.

the many Turbulent Hydras dialed up to eleven, few constraints now
fully removed. "<CowboyAlexander> I am the Senate^H^H^H^H^HOversight!"
[0]

Total Information Awareness achieved, the last refuge of even the most
skilled whistle-blowers incinerated. every insider monitored for
anomalies; every anonymous attempt identified. "no more Snowdens ever"
their mantra assured and reified.

---

as Newton wisely observed, "When one government body exerts an
oppressive force on the body public, the public body simultaneously
exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the
first."

yet as per Gibson, this opposing force is not yet widely distributed...

NSA Blowback the best thing to ever happen for individual privacy.

Turbulence indeed!

---

0. Yes, Alexander is long gone, but his legacy lives on. Rogers a
fitting apprentice...