[cryptome] Re: NSA: Turbulence

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 14:13:23 +0000

Dear John,
Progress so far...enjoy...:-)

crypticisms/crypto-observations:

Cribs: piglets=meerquats. Cultural advertising/marketing difference, USA/UK. tiny url*: **http://tinyurl.com/qhdtadq* gecko v Geico. Lizard v Car Insurance company, owned by Buffet, biggest American capitalist.
see url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GEICO_advertising_campaigns

WMD: Weapons of Mass Destruction
NBCR; National Biomedical Computational Resource?  17 other definitions...
see url: http://ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/pressrelease/national_biomedical_computation_resource_receives_9_million_from_nih

cyber apocalypse: see url: http://www.yourdictionary.com/cyber-apocalypse
Doomsday survival scenario.

Hacking is still in front of and easier than getting the strength of the security industry around you. Paying for insurance is an expensive way of paying for the after event...and cover totally inadequate.

A plethora of new ways of hacking, infiltrating,modifying, manipulating, destroying computer based infrastructure, networks, government, company and web and internet based, to which there is no answer, despite the so-called solutions provided by the I.T. security attack prevention industry.

The use of puppets and direct marketing via the internet and other outlets to sell products and services. Parallel marketing of products and services, and using association techniques in tying in emotions, feelings, instincts, urges, drives irresistable impulses and learned behaviour, and the language of the people/targets to those consumerabilia, which may or may not provide, happiness, health and a richer way of life, are all going to grow at huge speed.

Still working on the last bit of the penultimate sentence "....a mathematically parthogentic successor to Babbage out of Turing? " I understand the copying or reproducing without the sex, and therefore the gecko reference, however, the "successor to Babbage out of Turing?" has, so far, defeated me...I do observe that it is the wrong way round...however...an that both invented a machine, Babbage's practical mechanical computer and Turing's theoretical machine interacting with human beings...
For what it is worth...:-) .

On 26/12/14 10:43, doug wrote:
Decrypt:
The Lizard squad of hackers have arrived...:-).

ATB
Dougie

On 24/12/14 20:02, John Young wrote:
Which grew into a lucrative media exploitation, which grew into huge
increase in cybersecurity funding by govs, corporations and
individuals, with no end in sight.

Tis indeed rapidly becoming a WMD-grade terrifying horse-rider of
NBCR.

Cyber fall-out shelters, cyber bio-chem-rad hazard passwords, and
concomitant planks in election cyber-inebriated campaigns, cyber
protheses for numbed thumb-pecking young textsters, pulpits groaning
with dire 0-days of end-days of critical infrastructure going pear-shaped.

Hacking, the great plague. No hygiene possible, too late, the electromagnetic
climate has changed forever.

Wait, wait, is that cyber-mangered piglet a post-cyber-apocalyptic savior, a
mathematically parthogentic successor to Babbage out of Turing?

Nope, the salamander-porker is Geico.

At 02:30 PM 12/24/2014, you wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbulence_%28NSA%29

Thinthread grew into Trailblazer which grew into Turbulence, which grew into part of xkeyscore, which grew into...Edward Snowden....