[cryptome] Early CIA Files, A-C

  • From: Michael Best <themikebest@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome <cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 13:13:05 -0500

I've been organizing and uploading some of the early CIA, SSU and OSS
files. The listings and some descriptions are at
http://that1archive.neocities.org/subfolder1/early-cia.html It's a work in
progress, new files are being uploaded alphabetically. Email me (avoid
spamming the list) if you notice any missing pieces and I'll manually
re-add them.

I'm gonna preemptively guess that John disavows this and considers it
lowlife scummy garbage clogging up the internet's series of tubes and
nothing stored on Archive.org can be trusted because of reasons.