[cryptome] Re: Diane Roark v NSA: Thinthread & Trailblazer

  • From: Shaun O'Connor <capricorn8159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 13:31:53 +0000

The gatekeepers only know one "democracy" do as I say not as I do.
fascism, totalitarianism whatever word you want to call it, can rear its
head in two ways overtly.as in the holocaust or covertly as in the
hidden manipulation of peoples lives through unattributable
vilification, misappropriation of relevant information.  dehumanization,
etc the sole aim of the NSA IS TO TRY TO EMOTIONALLY PSYCHOLOGICALLY AND
MENTALLY DESTABILIZE  anyone who dares to expose their dirty linen. get
them to appear crazy enough that their testimony becomes irrelevant due
to"mental incapacity" a court need not bother itself in tracing the
cause of the"mental incapacity" it is enough that an"expert" can declare
a person "not mentally fit to stand trial/act as a credible witness".

My sympathy lies with those who signed up with genuinely good intentions
and are finding themselves in a streight jacket of secrecy knowing full
well that their work takes them . sometimes very reluctantly on pathways
that directly contradict their moral sensibilities.

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2014/11/when-time-comes-we-need-be-ready-fight-tpps-secret-anti-user-agenda