[cryptome] Re: Dear my "brother" Sabu. (found on pastebin)

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 11:11:42 +0000

Hi Aftermath,
That was a most welcome and unexpected gift to this list, if I may say so...:-).

How much emotional, mental and physical pain must "brother Ryan" have suffered to publish something like that? It has taken so long for him to get it out of his system, and a great deal of careful thought. He has learned the error of his ways...the hard way...some say it is the best way...but who really knows. His dreams of a better world turned into a nightmare by the bullyings and then betrayals of a person he once loved and cared for. Learning should be mostly pleasure, with only a little pain....in my view....:-)

Such beautiful eloquent language, concise and to the point, grammatically and spelling correct, carefully thought out. The bit at the end must have Sabu quaking in his boots...When the time comes and it all pours out into the media Sabu is going to be a very unhappy bunny. He will certainly be getting some very special treatment in jail if his "brother" decides to make a complaint...and the media will run and run with it.

The "betrayal" of the "solidarity" amongst the "unity" reminds me of Oscar Wilde's entreaty to Bosie Douglas, after he went to jail on his behalf, trying to protect his reputation...

See url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Profundis_%28letter%29
Free book: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/921

Of course, Le Carre is difficult to beat on the subject of betrayal...his 22 books are full of it; but I think one of the most acid and vicious ones I have ever read, was given to me by an old trade unionist comrade of mine. A Welshman by birth, but forced to emigrate to England before the 1926 General Strike, due to his blacklisting as a militant. His favourite short piece was "The Scab" by Jack London. A very short but vituperative and vitriolic opus like the one above, but far less forgiving...
see Jack London on url: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_London
You can read it at url: http://www.kirkbytimes.co.uk/news_items/the_scab.html

On 25/12/14 04:04, Aftermath wrote:
http://pastebin.com/fSdTyJSw