[cryptome] Cryptome Fund Raising: 5 Days Left

  • From: doug <douglasrankine2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cryptome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 00:56:00 +0100

Dear Colleagues,
It is getting close to the time to put your money where your mouth is...vote with your feet or whatever... :-). There are only 5 days left for contributing some money to help John pay for and develop Cryptome. He puts a lot of time and effort into the Cryptome and has done since way back in the late 1990.s. The resource is quite unique in the annals of keeping a record and exposing what is going on and what has gone on in the past amongst the security and intelligence services of the world.

So far 10 people have donated a total of $1045, I am one of them, and if I, as an old age pensioner can afford to give a few bob to the cause, then so can you. Remember, as Obama says, "Yes...We can"...:-).

Let's see you dip your hands into your pockets and let your friends and colleagues know about it...
see url: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cryptome--2

on how to make a payment...bitcoins accepted or excepted...?