RE: morning

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:33:45 +0000

Axxess 100 gig option is pretty good. pay R338 including line rental for
unshaped gaming.

sometimes I struggle to connect with guys on usf4 but then I switch to a
prepaid axxess account and its pretty ideal.

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 13:29:39 +0200
Subject: Re: morning
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

IMO WebAfrica has better shaping policies (for the end user) and you tend to
have better connections against other players because they run on a more stable
(for now) backbone.

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 1:24 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
A friend recently got a 10mb uncapped line with webafrica and is paying R900
including line rental.Their 4mb is R549pm.Looks like a good deal but the prices
aren't so different from Mweb.
I think I'll rather go with Mweb if they are still being good with throttling
and prices.
On 29 October 2014 12:40, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
@ gieroad
Depends where you are I suppose.

I've used Axxess, webafrica and Telkom.

I prefer mweb, they give me the least shit.