RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: Wynand-Ben <paashaasggx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:23:21 +0000

E3 is the whole week.  It wasnt mentioned at any of the big conferences from
what I have seen.

Its going to be somewhere, afaik they will have the console version playable.

Not sure if its only PS3/4.  I just assumed it would be on 360/bone aswell
tho...  could be wrong. (Im really hoping for PC version tho!)