Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: greattekkenmaster@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 14:36:26 +0000

What are you saying,, I have no understanding of this at all

From: Sameegh <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: cpt-fgc-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 18:39:45
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!

That Koga tech was legit. Dudes would extend their hit boxes at night by aug=
menting their swords with their sheaths and then using it to feel for unsusp=
ecting fools in the dark.=20

Best thing about Japan though (by far) is their toilet tech.=20

Sent from my iPad

> On 08 Jun 2014, at 4:47 PM, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrot=
e:
>=20
> Lumi pls tell me you stole the Koga clan scrolls.
>=20
>> On 08/06/2014, Sameegh <sameegh@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Sup peeps,
>>=20
>> On my way back home. Wandering around Dubai airport trying to kill time.
>> Trip was all good, coolest part was making my way to the ninja museum in I=
ga
>> village which was pretty cool.
>>=20
>> Ultra's available locally? Sweet:)
>>=20
>> @Salie:
>> Really good deals on PS4's in Japan, brand new they go for R4k. They had
>> mint condition consoles going for 3.5K. They also have the Hori V4 which i=
>> PS4 compatible for around 2K.
>>=20
>>=20
>> Sent from my iPad
>>=20
>>> On 26 May 2014, at 6:20 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>>=20
>>> I agree, especially with the emphasis on combo breakers. That gets old
>>> real fast.
>>>=20
>>>=20

MG

MG

MG

> =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=