RE: USF4 changes!

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 05:39:37 +0000

got kof11 and sfex3.

isozone ftw.

hnk is kuk hard.

what other games are good on ps2. ?

I really wana get crash bandicoot wrath of cortex, I read back in the day the
game is really kuk because of the horrible loading times. so im assuming emu
version doesn't suffer from this. also want to check out RE:outbreak that also
suffers from the horrible loading times.

Some good games

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 07:08:53 +0200
Subject: Re: USF4 changes!
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

A master of footsies like him should be playing Guile or Vega.

On 3 June 2014 07:08, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hope to see more of Kuroda in USF4.Not his Ryu though :/

On 3 June 2014 00:34, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can't believe I'm so late on this one (Game of Thrones season 4 spoiler alert):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvHK6blDJaQ