Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:27:44 +0200

This looks like a typical korean MMORPG *lol*

It's beautiful though, but most of them are.

If you'd shown me this a few years ago when I was still seriously into this
stuff, I would have been all over it. I just can't play these games anymore
*lol*

If I've learned anything from these MMORPGs, it's that the large majority
of them are grindfests. Some might do quests differently, some might have
good storylines and unique gameplay elements, but the thing that always
ruins these games is repetitive grinding.