Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 19:55:22 +0200

I was checking out random streams on Eventhubs one evening and I came
across Yipe's stream, so checked it out thinking I would see marvel.
Instead I saw him playing USF4 using Evil Ryu against a Hugo player *lol*
Marvel is dead is Yipes is switching to USF4. It's not like he was
necessarily the biggest fan of UMvC3 but if he's focusing on USF4, that
says a lot about Mahvel's popularity.