Re: USF4 changes!

  • From: Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 20:39:11 +0200

Thought I'd tell you oakes first.
The cardiologist says my heart structure is fine and everything is working
as it should.
It just seems to be working slowly for some reason.
In time, he says I may need a pacemaker, but not yet.

To me that means bla, blah, blah... it's not your heart but we can fix it.
So good news.
:)
On 12 Jun 2014 20:35, nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

More local co-op
F online.
On 12 Jun 2014 18:27, "Stephen Scheidel" <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm so sick of this online horse shit.
I guess devs are just mirroring our society now where everyone has to
have their noses 5 meters up everyone else's arseholes.

Why does every game now need to remind you that you are part of a big
user base experiencing the same thing and you should team up and work
together?

Games are gettin to the point where I think a lot of them are very
close to being nothing more than interactive means of communication

This is not what I signed up for when I fell in love with games.

http://gamingbolt.com/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain-video-showcases-fulton-recovery-system