RE: CTS community mail

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 06:14:42 +0000

fu sap

@lumi , lumi pls smash tomorrow?

Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:02:43 +0200
Subject: RE: CTS community mail
From: ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh you did find it. Missed that last part.
On 28 Nov 2014 08:01, "Ryan Williams" <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Go to news LB. That's where l found it.
On 28 Nov 2014 07:52, "lindsey kiviets" <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

morning peeps,

steam search engine is fuked.

I look for kof98umfy, so I type in king... I get kof 13. I look there , are now
other kofs, wtf this isn't right. SAP said it was on steam.

I type 98, there I get kofumfy. WTF.

FU steam search engine

From: ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 23:32:13 +0200
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Such smooth soundsThe one they did from the lounge in streets of rage 2 feels
like a warm sunset
On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 11:11 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocZRlYCraVQ

On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 9:37 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
Tecmo/Koei are bonkers.

Game on Discount, R260

Dlc, R250.
I really want Samurai Warriors as well, but I'll wait till the next one comes
out so I can buy a complete older version.

Or not.
On 27 Nov 2014 18:22, "Manase Zote" <bmlzote@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That reference led me to this old article.

http://www.avoidingthepuddle.com/news/2011/3/2/blast-from-the-past-the-legendary-jang-iksu.html?currentPage=3#comments

I guess he didn't like the game.