Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 13:27:38 +0200

I can still feel the lag in KOF.  Definitely not as bad as on console
though.

Lol, do you think packets are leaking through your cables?

How do you know you are experiencing packet loss?  How much packet loss?
All times of the day?  What's the norm for your area?  Have you the same
tests on different machines/routers etc?