Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 12:23:57 +0200

Planewalkers does make things more interesting. But i'm glad they finally
nerf all the new planewalkers that's being released lately...their
"ultimate" isn't an instant win like before (changes the game to favor you
but not guaranteed win)...don't want another Jace, Mind Sculptor incident...

Yeah the whole spell/trigger abilities stacking can get a bit complicated...

New creatures all have some sort of abilities now...still remember Merfolk
of the Pearl Trident (1 for 1/1 and nothing more) or Dragon card being
nothing more than a collectable thing bcos they're not playable (Rathi
Dragon mana cost 4 sacrifce 2 land and you get a 5/5 Flying...now?
Thundermaw Hellkite mana cost 5 5/5 flying haste deals 1 dmg to all
opponent creature and tap them...wtf) And now with Theors, we have the
enchantment gods which cost 3 mana is gigantic (5/5 to 7/6 etc) and is
indestructable + abilities.

Spells back then are pretty OP. Fact or Fiction, Force of Will, Ancestral
Recall, Counterspell etc Funny it's usually all Blue cards that are OP back
then...since Odyssey, Blue got nerf to shit lolz but they're climbing back
up again.

Newer spells are getting remade and getting strong too...Supreme Verdict is
the same as Wrath of God...only thing is you can't counter it...wtf GG