RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:44:27 +0000

I got it working. We play tonyt

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 13:33:45 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was messing around with Yang tonight.  He is so weak in this version.

I try to whiff punish Ryu's solar plexus strike on reaction with Ultra 2 and...
it loses.  In fact everything beats his Ultra 2.  React to Ryu's tatsu?
Beaten.  React to overhead?  Beaten.

I try to bait out mashing by stopping the rekka early and... I get hit.  Yep,
rekkas unsafe on hit.  Good luck trying to bait those DP mashers.  I try land a
rekka combo from a distance vs Akuma and... Akuma does a raging demon during
the combo because the second rekka whiffs ON HIT.  I try to beat wake up Raging
Demon (gotta love online warriors...) by doing a DP on his wakeup and...
Akuma's Raging Demon pushes the DP while it's airborne and I land in front of
it instead of behind it.

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:26 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Lies.  I said I'll play you on PC.  You said you are too lazy to reinstall.

scumbag ilirtit don't wana fyt my sim.

Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 11:11:32 +0200
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 6:27 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Less random teleport, more pokes = effective sim.

Its like that thing I used to do with Yun, shoulder cross under? Once you see,
then you know it. Same thing with that Sim teleport thing. You don't mix it up.
You not lame enough to annoy with Sim, LB. But hey, glad to have some more
diversity on our screens :-)

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:50 PM, lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Tsek wit dat economic principles. The demand is hi for a beatdown, ima a supply
wit dat sim tech.

Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 16:41:54 +0200

From: ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The way people are doing it now are just buying tons of the "newer" crypto
coins because they are cheaper and easier to mine (pump).  Then they sell with
they make a 50% return on investment (dump) and then look at other markets.
IMO something might overtake BTC soon because the supply is running out, but
that also means that the price will inevitably go up (unless something drastic
happens) until the increase supply.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:22 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If only we invested in bitcoin before i went up that high...sigh...wonder if
dogecoin will be as expensive...

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:21 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

It's the same type of decentralized currency (there is no central reserve bank
- everyone who has a crypto coin "knows" about every transaction).  1 BitCoin
is worth about $850 now.  1 DogeCoin is worth $ 0.0016.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Di Lhong <numotd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is Dogecoin the same thing as Bitcoin? isn't bitcoin worth like a lot now?

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 4:06 PM, Ryan Williams <ryan820509@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

*LOL* DogeCoin... I wonder what's next.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

If anyone's ever been interested in seeing Market Manipulation at work, look no
further than DogeCoin

Currently the 7th Crypto Currency in terms of market cap.  Started out as a
joke, gained traction through various social media channels.  Caught the
interest of shrewd investors who wanted to make a quick million or so via "pump
and dump" schemes.

Here's a chat log featuring the guy who started it instructing people to
manipulate the market:
http://pastebin.com/tZYvK7UD

tl;dr:

00:48 <@[-wolong-]> DOESN'T MATTER IF U BUY AT 21000:48 <@[-wolong-]> 300

00:48 <@[-wolong-]> I DON'T CARE00:48 <@[-wolong-]> YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT
PRICES00:48 <@[-wolong-]> WE SELL 18500:48 <@[-wolong-]> WE MOVE PRICES DOWN
FAST

00:48 <@[-wolong-]> WE BUY BACK00:48 <@[-wolong-]> 17000:48 <@[-wolong-]> YOU
SAVED 1600:48 <@[-wolong-]> 15
00:48 <@[-wolong-]> UNLESS YOU WANT TO WAIT00:48 <@[-wolong-]> HOW MANY
DAYS?WEEKS? MONTHS BACK TO 210? 300?00:48 <@[-wolong-]> WE DON'T WAIT FOR
MARKET TO MOVE
00:48 <@[-wolong-]> WE MOVE THE MARKET00:48 <@[-wolong-]> DAMN IT

Only a handful of them will make money though.  It's a Ponzi scheme.