Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 00:16:01 +0200

Great Session guys, El Fuerte is the troooootthhh. LOLOL. Trolltastic.

LB, your rushdown Sim is cool.

Thanks for the dance vids, Lumi. Having a blast watching this.

Special Guest Star ZombieHunter, hehehe. Glad to have you back at the
session.

Sorry about the random tourney thing failing. Emulations and Internet
problems... *sigh* life is a bitch sometimes. Hopefully it will be sorted
by next week.

Wonderland gamers are so ass these days (where are the next gen kids?), but
hanging out with you guys is always fun. We really have to go when there
are more of us too. Trolltastic. :-)

GG and Fun Times guys.

p.s. MGR sux.