RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 18:58:23 +0000

watched wolf of wall street. what a kuk film. It could be easily have been made
into a 90 min film. too graphic.

Boiler room > wolf of wallstreet

Added you steve.

Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 20:11:16 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Add me on this steam shit guys.
I had an acc years ago and it is lost to the ether so I am now - gieroadsteve1

On 19 January 2014 20:07, Stephen Scheidel <gieroadsteve@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I dont have a gfx card yet but the Mobo can handle the new stuff and I have a
i5-3570 in there with some ddr3-1333

Not like a nucleur cyber ninja or anything but it should be cool.
The biggst thing for me at the mo is that I can actually watch streams full
screen now without the PoS laptop half dying and going slomo at anything above
240p.

Just installing steam now.

On 19 January 2014 20:00, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That Pacman platformer was called Pac Land

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoXGhOAe1g4

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 7:40 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Whats this about the Master Race, Steve? Have you joined me? Whats underneath
the hood?

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 12:02 PM, Nicholas Robertson-Muir <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

The Runarc on the megadrive was a heavily bastardised version.

It doesn't do the arcade game justice, not even considering the 4-player option.
On 19 Jan 2014 11:27, "Ashraf Barendse" <ashraf.barendse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I didn't know that Runark was on arcade as well. Played it on megadrive.

this pic appeals to my juvenile sense of humour

http://i.imgur.com/vLtl1q1.jpg?1?9688