RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 05:46:02 +0000

Gb you missing out man. KOF matches are intensifying online.

scumbag ilitrit says we must play on dolphin, doesn't show up to get beat.

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 22:42:54 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh yes. Wow, sorry.

Yeah, I saw that on TFG.

We all know that this is going to suck though. Even if it is directed by the
Ong Bak guy, it would probably just be a "wow cool fight scene"  movie that
with Tekken- characters that don't follow the proper story... at all.

If the other Tekken movie was called BloodSport 2099 or something, I probably
wouldn't hate it as much.

Even the CGI Tekken movie was absurd. I don't get it.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 10:36 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

He's referring to her seismo.

New Tekken movie by Ong Bak director.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-01-13-theres-a-new-tekken-movie

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 9:38 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

She has a command throw?
Not that I need a command throw to turn her into a grappler ;-p
On 13 Jan 2014 19:39, "Nicholas Robertson-Muir" <nicmuir@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Imagine you're playing as Shen when picking C.Viper... only with
more...Benimaru...and K'... and Daimon.
On 13 Jan 2014 18:15, "G B" <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

That is what you told me since you met me. Play Sakura, Cammy or Viper.

Ugh, those feints look like a bother to do but hey, I'll give her a proper
bash. Should be fun.

First ten second of the video looks like fun.

Was watching this guy Zeny53's Elf... LOL. The guy is the best.

On Mon, Jan 13, 2014 at 5:21 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

@GB:

I really think you would enjoy C.Viper in SSFIV.  She's really cheap and her
pressure game is kinda like what a KOF character would do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXFonlAPlWw