RE: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi

  • From: lindsey kiviets <lindseyak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 17:13:27 +0000

im on wifi adpater now and i still get DC. i think i need a new modem. this
thing is fekked

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:37:59 +0200
Subject: Re: [CPT-FGC] Re: Hi
From: ngoyrodrigue@xxxxxxxxx
To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

sup guys! I'll be there too, I'm so rusty even Salie can beat me now!!! :)
Salie I'll be in town around the usual time.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 6:17 PM, G B <sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

nic said there arent any more left.

Gimmicks.nick where is our Aoc monitors.

Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 15:41:41 +0200
From: sigma.g19@xxxxxxxxx

To: cpt-fgc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ah yes, gaming on easy mode.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Ilitirit Sama <ilitirit@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

So lame.

For instance, we went to top gaming pros such as fighting game legend
Justin Wong of Evil Geniuses to handcraft specific display modes and
features for popular fighting games. One such feature boosts specific
blue colors for fighting games to help players tell when they
successfully defend an attack, without distorting the rest of the image.
 Only BenQ delivers this kind of precision color optimization for the
pro gamer.

http://www.techpowerup.com/196648/benq-unveils-rl2460ht-gaming-monitor.html