[cprufc] Whisky tasting evening - Friday 23rd January 2015

  • From: Chris Johnson <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 09:02:46 +0000

Dear members,

Some of you will remember the last whisky tasting session we held at Dunston
(21st Jan 2014), although some that were there probably don't remember!
For those that didn't go, or those that don't remember, it was a really good
night.

As it was such a great success we've decided to hold another one on Friday 23rd
January.

Tickets are available from the bar, they are priced at £30 for a drinkers
ticket to include at least 18 different single malts and entry into a free
raffle for a bottle of whisky.
Drivers tickets are £5.
Both include traditional food, or pie n pea/veggie options.

It will be hosted by the same Scot in full regalia!

The address to the haggis will be performed by our very own Big Ron!

Cheers,

Phil Arnold

Please do not reply to this email, the reply will not be received.