[cprufc] Panthers play their first game at Dunston on Saturday 3rd November - come along and watch!

  • From: Chris Johnson <cprufc.chair@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:33:52 +0000

Dear Members,

We are pleased to announce the first ever game of rugby to be played at
2012 Dunston Road, the new home of Chesterfield Panthers. If you are not
sure how to get there see
http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/chesterfieldpanthers/location/

and http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/chesterfieldpanthers/a/location-11466.html

Chesterfield are hosting Long Eaton in a Midlands 4 E(N) league game this
Saturday, 3rd November, kicking off at 2:15pm. Come along, bring family and
friends  and support the team on this auspicious occasion!

After the game we retire to the Cricketer’s Inn on Stand Road.

Regards

*Chris Johnson*

*Chair*

*Mobile: +44 (0)7803 078 691