[cprufc] Friday Night is Curry Night

  • From: "Kevin Brown" <crufc-cd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Panthers Email List" <cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 17:30:59 +0100

Dear members

This Friday the kitchen will be fired up and serving a choice of curries or pie
and peas to accompany the rugby on the big screens. My spies tell me that there
will be a choice of chicken korma or chicken tikka masala, and your individual
choice of pie can be pre-ordered by contacting Nicola on 07599 105104.  I guess
a text would be the best way to do it, but do it soon.

The bar will be open from 6:00 p.m. with food being ready around 7:00 p.m.

Now, just a bit of whimsy. Does the kitchen need a funny or punny name? There
are no prizes but how about ‘Kickin’ Teas’ or the the ‘Panthers Grubber’?

(Don’t all applaud at once, but for Pete’s sake don’t clap on your own.
Someone’s bound to throw fish).

Regards

Kevin Brown
Hon. Secretary