[cprufc] Chesterfield Schools Tag Rugby

  • From: Chris Johnson <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <cprufc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 08:22:11 +0000

Please see the request below. We are hosting this event and it is a good
opportunity to introduce our sport to potential new members. If anyone has the
time and is able to referee Tag rugby any offers of help would be welcome.
Please contact John (details below) if you can help.

Regards
Chris Johnson
Chair Chesterfield Panthers RUFC
NLD CB Safeguarding Manager (Derbyshire)
01246 277302
07803078691

On Wed 26 November it is the Chesterfield Schools Tag Rugby competition at
Chesterfield Rugby club and I was hoping that you could help me out with some
referees to help on the day.
We aim to start at 1.00 and finish by 3.00.
Not sure yet how many teams will be involved but if you could see if you could
find me some referees to help I would be very grateful.

John Trever
Competition Lead and PE Practitioner
Chesterfield School Sport Partnership

Mobile: 07779680512